Skip to main content

Happy Birthday To Me :)


Hi everyone :)

Today was a very fun day. It's my birthday :D

The day itself started out great! When my husband got home from work we went and played some street hockey. I didn't wake up until he called me on his way home, so breakfast was only an IdealFit Chocolate Peanut Butter protein bar.

We played hockey for an hour today and it was hot! I did have my IdealFit Peach Lemonade BCAAs with me, so my body really appreciated that. As much as I love to write, fitness is also a huge part of me.

After we got home, I went down to my parents' house. My mom made my favorite meal (pork roast with buttered noodles). On top of that, my sister got me a cake from my favorite bakery, Keystone Bakery.

Needless to say, I had to have some birthday cake (which came home with me, too). After dinner, my mom and I went and coached gymnastics.

When I did make it back home, my hubby was already up and about. I ended up eating again with him, and of course that meant more birthday cake. We kicked back and watched some TV until he had to leave for work.

Before he left, he gave me my birthday presents and I swear I turned into a little kid when I opened The Lion King Monopoly! They combined my two favorite things: The Lion King and Monopoly lol. I can't wait to play! Pride Rock even sings Circle of Life when you hit the button!

Overall, today was very fun. I really did have the best birthday any girl could ask for!

Also, my shirt was made my Roxy's Enchanted Creations (see link below). She makes amazing things and can seriously do anything and everything! If you want or need something made, she's the one to do it! :)

Follow me on Social Media
Instagram: NMWilliamsAuthor
Snapchat: NMWilliams2018

https://nmwilliamsauthor.wixsite.com/mysite-1?fbclid=IwAR1UusqHvlS_ZoZTpIzWPc5B2QYclNr56YUsvfRUTwam-RfZMc0Fu8JhhwE

https://www.facebook.com/roxysenchantedcreations/?__tn__=%2CdK*F-R&eid=ARBhvOl5F57Z4I3GCuC5EdxKrRPimC0ypWLIlpiT6ExfcjDdaFJYoe4-2ROLSM1Okl-5IpE9HBNeyMII - Roxy's Enchanted Creations


https://bit.ly/2UB4uxo  - IdealFit (use code NIKKI15 to get 15% off every order)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dark Moonlight Book 2 in editing!!!

Good news, everyone!! :) The second book to my Dark Moonlight series has now been sent to the editing stage! From the book cover to the story itself, this process can take several months. We are looking at the release date for this book to be early next year! I know it seems so far away, but everything has to be perfect before a book can get released. Depending on what my editing team finds, I may need to go back and change some things up (and possibly even change some of the storyline). It's really a back-and-forth process. I am not going to release the title of the second book, but you will all know it soon enough! Once the book has been sent for it's final editing round, I will release the book title then. It's going to take a few months before it does reach the final editing, so hold tight! :) In the meantime, check out Book 1, Dark Moonlight: Lunar Rising! Skye's story is one you won't want to miss. Full of senior year emotions, friendship, and roma